CNN won the 2017 Fake News Awards, taking 4 out of 11 ‘accolades’ announced by former President Donald Trump. Trump may have tweeted nine days earlier that “the interest in, and importance of, these awards is far greater than anyone could have anticipated.” The so-called Fake News Award was a total flop. Here is a breakdown of Trump’s Fake News Award.
2017 was a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even downright fake news. Studies have shown that over 90% of the media’s coverage of President Trump is negative.
Below are the winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards by Trump.
1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.
2. ABC News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false reports.
3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed a picture of empty arena HOURS before the crowd started pouring in.
6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.
7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.
9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.
10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
11. And last, but not least: “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!
Trump gave out fake news “awards” to six news organizations on Wednesday night. Most of the stories cited were verifiably false: ABC News retracted its report about former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s testimony in the Russian collusion probe, and suspended correspondent Brian Ross.
A report from a Time reporter about a missing Martin Luther King Jr. bust in the Oval Office on inauguration day was quickly corrected. And CNN admitted an error in dates that caused it to report that Donald Trump Jr. had access to leaked Democratic emails before they were posted on the website Wikileaks.
According to Trump: “Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people.” Fact is a special counsel investigation led by former FBI Director Robert, Mueller, has already led to indictments or convictions of at least four people, including Flynn.
IMPORTANT! We are philanthropists in Germany, and we send money directly to poor people all over the world. We don’t require you to work for us or do any internet work. See how to apply for the free money.
Please DO NOT give anybody your credit card pin code, your bank account password, your online banking pieces of information, etc. We WILL NOT ask for them also. All we need is your name and your bank account so that we can send you some money.
If you don't have a bank account or if it is not convenient for you to send us your bank account, you may wish to register with PayPal and send us your PayPal email address.
For further inquiries, see how to contact us. We'll also appreciate your thoughts, suggestions, opinions, experience, issues about life, etc in our comment section.